11 Jul 2016

Review of Bella 360° Illuminator Treatment

Sponsored


Summer time is the perfect time to go sun bathing. 

I, on the other hand, avoid the sun like a plague. For me, even a few minutes walk out in the Singapore sun warrants a hat, an umbrella and at least SPF30. Truth be told, despite all the sun protection and brightening skincare products, my skin is still far from Snow White's. 

When Bella invited me over to put one of their latest facial treatment services on trial, I accepted without a moment of hesitation. Illuminating treatment? 360°?! Sounds like what many S.E. Asians (who are into K-beauty and wish to emulate Koreans' fair skin) would love!


Bella at Serangoon Nex


Out of their five centres, I opted to visit the branch nearest to my home. A cosy store located at the heartland of Serangoon Central (NEX Mall), it houses several treatments rooms. I adore the modern Victorian design of the interior decor. The ambience and lighting of the room was conducive and I almost slept through the treatment.



Herbal tea was served after consultation (which took place in another room), before actual treatment started.

What is 360° Illuminator Treatment?

This is Bella's latest & most advanced 3-step treatment/skin whitening facial, targeting multiple skin concerns and it is suitable for sensitive skin.


As its name suggests, the 3-Step 360˚ Illuminator Treatment consists of three specially-formulated skincare which anchor the treatment, namely the SOD Illuminator Ampoule, the Hydra Illuminator Massage Gel and the CO2 Illuminating Mask. These highly efficacious products, coupled with Bella's qualified team of skincare experts' massage techniques, help to ensure that skin is pampered and rejuvenated. 



  1. SOD Illuminator Ampoule - Powerful ingredients such as the stable form of Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide and Tranexamic Acid block epidermal melanin biosynthesis and keep dark pigments from resurfacing. In addition, one of its active ingredients, a mighty antioxidant known as Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) gives photo-protection benefits, counteracts oxidative reactions caused by UV Rays, repairs cells and reduces cellular damage. 
  2.  Hydra Illuminator Massage Gel - a miracle gel that contains gold microcapsules that burst open upon activation to release the nutrient rich Vitamin E into the skin. The gel also contains Hydroxyethyl Urea, a superb ingredient known for its moisturising properties, as well as Botanical White Complex, a blend of skin-lightening botanical actives which targets and lightens discolourations caused by external aggressors. 
  3. CO2 Illuminating Mask, which restores skin's radiance and vitality. The O2 Generator, a main feature of the CO2 Illuminating Mask, brings about the scientific ''Bohr Effect'' - whereby an increase in CO2 concentration results in an increased level of oxygen released by the blood vessels. The increase in the oxygen supply to the dermal cells promotes skin metabolism and regeneration.
  
My face immediately after facial, ZERO makeup.

MY THOUGHTS 
The therapist assigned to me was very experienced and professional. The usual steps of makeup removal, cleansing, steaming, extractions & massage were all properly conducted before commencement of the three special products. The therapist ensured I was comfortable throughout the treatment. Her extraction skills were good, quick and almost painless; plus she knew which blemish to extract, which to be left alone. I find this quality very important when seeking a good facial therapist. I have have bad experience with facial therapists who were overly enthusiastic (borderline OCPD I guess. Haha) and I ended up with major redness and scars! Luckily, Bella really lived to its name! They have been in the industry for so many years and even sponsored famous local celebrities, and that was precisely why I even allowed extractions in the first place. No regrets!

One thing to note is upon application of the CO2 Illuminating Mask, a fizzle can be felt on the skin, and it can get quite stinging & painful for a good 20 seconds.

END RESULTS:

My face was significantly brighter, firmer and even feels tighter in just ONE treatment. My blemishes healed faster than usual after extractions - bumps were gone and by the 3rd day, beautiful full effect of after-facial, clean & radiant skin reached its peak.

I know how people are concerned about the longevity of such facials. I have heard comments such as "facial effects don't last" etc - it's true, facials are all about MAINTENANCE, not major overhaul of your skin condition. It takes much more than regular facials to have a completely different skin! Expectations expectations.

However, I am pleased to witness Bella 360° Illuminator Treatment to be one of the most long-lasting facials I have ever experienced till date!

THE NEXT DAY

 AFTER 8 DAYS

 P.S: The above two photos are unedited, with ZERO makeup (not even sunsceen).

If you followed my blog long enough, you know I rarely show my completely bare face...All because I look like a spotty ghost who died of acne problems, it's wiser to only scare my own family and myself, and save the agony of my readers and friends.

However, for 15 days (and still counting!), my skin remained bright, clear, pimple-free and firmer-than-norm! I basically could go makeup-free these days and still look presentable, and most importantly, appear YOUNG. (LOL)

I don't usually rate services... but sorry, can't help it this time...


Only drawback is the price of this facial treatment. It sets you back by SGD380 per session. Pretty much at the same price point for a laser/BBL/IPL type of aesthetic treatment. Still, I will go for this one because it's non-invasive and the least painful out of other options.

____

For more details and a video of how  360° Illuminator Treatment works, click HERE.

Bella Skin Care centres in Singapore are located at:
 360 Orchard Rd, #08-06 International Building

6 Raffles Boulevard, #03-153, Marina Square

1 Jurong West Central 2, #B1-60, Jurong Point Shopping Centre

300 Tampines Ave 5, #01-04 NTUC Income Tampines Junction

23 Serangoon Central, #B1-52 Nex



Toll-Free Number – 1800 7777 222






No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!