19 Jan 2016

Review of Stylenanda 3CE Matte Lip Color

Editorial

Happy new year, lovelies! Thank you all so much for the past year's support! This year, FVT aims to do better, so please continue your kind support ok? :)

How is your first month of the year? My January kick-started with an awesome trip to the United Kingdom! Will share more about that later. This post, I want to share about another form of happiness that came in a beauty box!

BNT Beauty Box January 2016 was an exciting one for me. It consists of two big, popular cult brands which I happen to personally LOVE!

To start off, I am going to review Stylenanda 3CE latest lipstick addition

Matte Lip Color in #907 Old Dress (Vintage Mauve Pink).


Review of Stylenanda 3CE Matte Lip Color

My mom & aunt used to be licensed resellers of 3CE makeup in a local retail boutique ever since 3CE shot to fame in Korea, so I personally started using their makeup way before the brand gained huge popularity here in my country, Singapore. My family and I love them to bits and we swear by their lip products (and foundations), even long after our shop had been closed down.


Review of Stylenanda 3CE Matte Lip Color
This new formula  Matte Lip Color is currently not available in Singapore yet as it is relatively a new launch in Korea itself. However, you can make your online purchases at Style Nanda official website.


Review of Stylenanda 3CE Matte Lip Color

SWATCHES 

Swatches of Stylenanda 3CE Matte Lip Color
Can be applied thinly for a nude colour OR layer to a thick mauve pink nude

 
Swatches of Stylenanda 3CE Matte Lip Color
Applied thinly and smudged-out at the edge

  

MOTD

 
Stylenanda 3CE model
Under studio light

Stylenanda 3CE model blogger
Under normal daylight

 

MY THOUGHTS

As usual, the packaging is similiar to the brand concept - chic, stylish and simple. Sleek and black, it is as functional as it is classy.
 
Despite being a matte finish, the lippie feels creamy and glides on smoothly. Colour started as a light brownish nude and is layerable to a feminine deep mauve nude. It's not drying, but I suggest to exfoliate & moisturise lips before use, especially since now it's Fall/Winter. This colour is most suited for fair skin types with neutral/pink undertones. My skin is medium fair with yellow undertones, so I can only wear a thin layer. For the lip colour to achieve its full deep mauve nude shade (which is really pretty!), you need to apply at least two layers; and best is applied on fair skins.

The colour lasts through a light meal and doesn't crack throughout the day. Just like other 3CE lipsticks, this quality is just as good.

I might purchase other colours when I get the chance to, 'cos I really enjoyed wearing this lippie despite not fully loving the colour on me. 

Swatches of Stylenanda 3CE Matte Lip Color



Rating:

Price: 17900 won

Too Cool For School Hot Girl Lash in Vivid Royal Blue



Check out Bntnews for Korean news and trends!




post signature

1 comment :

  1. Looks like muted salmon pink on your lips.
    Colour is nice.


    xoxo,
    http://yanhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or ask me any question at the box below! Always love to hear from you!